Thread: Internext 2015 Columbus day Special offer

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. PEDRO AVN's Avatar

Internext 2015 Columbus day Special offer

. Very good Monday morning to all! .

Today we start with a great offer for InterNEXT! . Celebrating Columbus Day (or using it as an excuse) we are giving 50% OFF our Early Bird price!

This is valid for today ONLY and to the first 100 people who register .

Remember Affiliates register for FREE!

COLUMBUS.jpg

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Hi Pedro - Handsome Avatar!

In 2014, InterNext was Jan 10th! Drat, in 2015, it's a week later. That's important to me, because I (currently) live in Las Vegas, and want to get moving on.

Does that mean the AVN show is also a week later? In 2014, the AVN show followed the InterNext Show.

Another thing, in 2014, I, as an Affiliate, went to the Saturday and Monday sessions of the InterNext show. Then, on Wednesday, I tried to go to (only) the trade show portion of the AVN Show. (Didn't care about the awards show stuff, etc.)

I was met with the most incredible, hostile rudeness! At 3pm, wanting to go into the last hour of the "Trade Show"! Vicious yard dog with the most abusive mouth, said InterNext had nothing to do with AVN and vice versa (even though most of the credentials people were the same ladies!). And being an "Affiliate" mean't nothing!

What I wanted to see and do, was meet and chat with Reps from several (at least two that I knew of for sure) Sponsors/Clients, who for some reason thought they should do ONE show (AVN) not BOTH shows (InterNext followed by AVN)!

* I think you should treat Affiliates equally, and you should sign up Affiliates for InterNext and AVN together. And have Hotel booking packages be merged.

* You should also encourage Sponsors/Clients to do both shows (maybe again with a package rate). Seriously, if the Sponsors/Clients that I had wanted to see at AVN, but that were not at InterNext, had been at InterNext, then I wouldn't have had the desire to attend the trade Show portion of the AVN Show.

To me, InterNext was an industry show, for Sponsors, Clients, and Affiliates.

The AVN show was a (straight) consumer show - lots of nerdy guys with their eyes popped out and jaws hanging down to their knees as they saw half-naked women walking around.

It was a wrong decision by those Sponsors/Clients to do only a Consumer show rather than an Industry show, AND, they sent the Affiliate Reps - which was wrong, because at a Consumer show you want to send good looking men and women that are half-dressed models, handing out promos and freebies.

I think you should help with all of this.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. PEDRO AVN's Avatar
    Hello Nick,

In AVN we highly appreciate the feedback and it will be share it with all our colleagues.

We are always striving to improve the shows and provide attendees with a positive, beneficial experience. I apologise for the treatment you received last year when trying to enter the AVN Show...InterNEXT IS completely separate from the AVN Show; however, that should have been conveyed to you in friendly manner and this is another important item we will review.

You have some excellent points and I can't thank you enough for sharing them. I will advise if packages for AVN Show & InterNEXT become available.

In the other hand, 2015's dates confirmed are:

Internext - January 17th - 20th

AVN Adult entertainment - January 21st - 24th

The best,

Pedro.

GWW Community Member
    bump for a great show