In your haste to once again mudsling my business, and my promotion of Affiliate deals which webmasters here can earn 20%-30%, you apparently missed my multiple points about the mutual cooperation resulting from the business deal between us, resulting from the power of networking that this Forum can achieve.

The point of this Forum, is to network, and to do cooperative deals. Be it Sponsors looking for Affiliates, Affiliates looking for Sponsors, buying and selling content, buying and selling traffic (advertising), models looking for shoots, or Producers and Directors looking for models - all of which regularly occur here.

I never have bought into your concept that the purpose of any Forum, here, there or anywhere, is to constantly mudsling another member out of sheer competitiveness.

I've shown you my work, which webmaster Affiliates can promote to earn their 20% and 30% share on HotMovies and AEBN respectively.

If you don't have anything to offer Affiliates, then it's not your place to (incessantly) mudsling me for having something to offer Affiliates, for which Affiliates come to this Forum in the first place, to discover and add to their revenue streams.

Quote Originally Posted by monstahmikey View Post
Its great that you started a post about them to bring their work to more peoples attention, however it would have been nice if you had then used this post to promote more of their work rather than your own. (Just seems odd to start a post promoting a company then using it to push your own work).