Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feel The Sting

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    In your haste to once again mudsling my business, and my promotion of Affiliate deals which webmasters here can earn 20%-30%, you apparently missed my multiple points about the mutual cooperation resulting from the business deal between us, resulting from the power of networking that this Forum can achieve.

The point of this Forum, is to network, and to do cooperative deals. Be it Sponsors looking for Affiliates, Affiliates looking for Sponsors, buying and selling content, buying and selling traffic (advertising), models looking for shoots, or Producers and Directors looking for models - all of which regularly occur here.

I never have bought into your concept that the purpose of any Forum, here, there or anywhere, is to constantly mudsling another member out of sheer competitiveness.

I've shown you my work, which webmaster Affiliates can promote to earn their 20% and 30% share on HotMovies and AEBN respectively.

If you don't have anything to offer Affiliates, then it's not your place to (incessantly) mudsling me for having something to offer Affiliates, for which Affiliates come to this Forum in the first place, to discover and add to their revenue streams.

Quote Originally Posted by monstahmikey View Post
    Its great that you started a post about them to bring their work to more peoples attention, however it would have been nice if you had then used this post to promote more of their work rather than your own. (Just seems odd to start a post promoting a company then using it to push your own work).

GWW Community Member monstahmikey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    So every Tom, Dick and Harry Peter can network and promote their work and programs in every Forum topic and thread here, except me?

And the Band Plays On...
    Here is the correct place to promote your work : http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...iliate-Updates

And if you start a forum post about Sting Pictures, then shouldnt it just be about Sting Pictures? As I said before it was great and nice of you to start a forum post about Sting in order to let more people know about them, but can't you see its then wrong to use that post to promote yourself? I don't see why you didnt just start a post to promote your own work.

In your haste to once again mudsling my business,
    Please can you show in my above post where I have been "mudsling your business".

My post is below FYI. I cant see any "mudsling"

Sting are a great company and the guys there are amazing. Ive know them for many years.

Its great that you started a post about them to bring their work to more peoples attention, however it would have been nice if you had then used this post to promote more of their work rather than your own. (Just seems odd to start a post promoting a company then using it to push your own work).

Sting have had some great stuff out recently so maybe you can post some of that as well for us.

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Quote Originally Posted by monstahmikey View Post
    Here is the correct place to promote your work : http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...iliate-Updates
    I don't see where you said the same to the makers of these recent topics:

New Site to Promote: Toe Sucking Guys

BlakeMason celebrates 1000th film with an orgy and a free DVD for all members!

TeenRevenue now has over 100 sites!

FlavaGold October Promotion - 65% signups & Rebills!

Ecig and Vape offers with gay traffic

Hi there ! Ali from www.beur.xxx here

Hello there ! Djib from www.asian-ephebes.com

I don't see where you said the same to the makers of these recent topics:

New Site to Promote: Toe Sucking Guys

BlakeMason celebrates 1000th film with an orgy and a free DVD for all members!

TeenRevenue now has over 100 sites!

FlavaGold October Promotion - 65% signups & Rebills!

Ecig and Vape offers with gay traffic

Hi there ! Ali from www.beur.xxx here

Hello there ! Djib from www.asian-ephebes.com
    Did any of them start a post about another company and then use it to promote their own work?

Answer : ..........

Editing my "Quotes" is dirty debating. It's mudslinging.

The point of my quote was: "Originally Posted by monstahmikey
    Here is the correct place to promote your work : http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...iliate-Updates".

Which you edited out, and then changed the topic, like a slippery eel.

If you have nothing to offer webmaster Affiliates, then incessantly mudslinging me for offering 20%-30% earning opportunities to fellow webmaster Affiliates is pointless and useless.

Which since the earning opportunities are first and foremost from HotMovies and AEBN, and all of their catalogs, then your mudslinging goes way beyond your incessant, pitiful, personal vendetta.

Editing my "Quotes" is dirty debating. It's mudslinging.

The point of my quote was: "Originally Posted by monstahmikey
    Here is the correct place to promote your work : http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...iliate-Updates".

Which you edited out, and then changed the topic, like a slippery eel.

If you have nothing to offer webmaster Affiliates, then incessantly mudslinging me for offering 20%-30% earning opportunities to fellow webmaster Affiliates is pointless and useless.

Which since the earning opportunities are first and foremost from HotMovies and AEBN, and all of their catalogs, then your mudslinging goes way beyond your incessant, pitiful, personal vendetta.
    And once again I have copied my original post below and once again I ask where I mudslinging you:

Sting are a great company and the guys there are amazing. Ive know them for many years.

Sting have had some great stuff out recently so maybe you can post some of that as well for us.

Easy and simple: '...using it to push your own work".

The point of these Forums is to promote Affiliate revenue earning opportunities for fellow webmasters.

What do you have to offer fellow webmasters? I promote 20%-30% revenue earning opportunities from trusted, reliable payers, HotMovies and AEBN, in the business going on 15 years now.

And if a half-dozen other programs, from the list I pasted from the first page of topics alone, can promote their revenue earning opportunities here, why haven't you been quick to tell them they posted in the "wrong" thread - in your eyes?

Your response was bad, and didnt answer my question. Pointing out something as I did isnt mudslinging. As usual you tried to deflect away from the original question.

Lets try again shall we. So for the THIRD time, I copy my post below and for the THIRD time I ask where am I mudslinging you?

Did too.

I'd leave it at that, but the Forum software requires more words.

Show your friendship to them, by doing what you require of me to do to satisfy your competitiveness.

No it didnt, I could ask for a fourth, fifth or sixth time but you'll avoid the question and try and smokescreen it with pointless babble as you always do.

And yes "leave it at that" as you obviously can't backup your original accusation and have in fact each time I've asked, you have side stepped the issue or come up with a pathetic reply.

And there is no competitiveness with you trust me. I merely dislike rude people.

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Sigh..can't believe this is still going on.
    Nick, yeah, others have promoted their sites etc. Bec or others have gently nudged them to the appropriate place. Some made ONE post and NOTHING was said. But you made post after post after post, ad nauseum! THAT'S WHY *I* really objected to your posts. I got tired or reading the same thing over and over again! One post if PLENTY If you have more to say, go to the section for promotions that this site provides.

Finally, where the heck do you get this from?: "The point of these Forums is to promote Affiliate revenue earning opportunities for fellow webmasters" Who, what, where? On this point, you are totally INCORRECT! Just let it drop Nick. Your hurting yourself by continuing to argue about this!

Ok, enough.

Nick: Mikey was not mudslinging you, Nick. His observation about the change in post content from talking about Sting to going into your productions was a legitimate one. I am sorry that I didn't catch the change and do a redirect, but I have been sick in bed for the last three days, and was only giving GWW a quick look for "new users" doing a spam drive-by.

Mikey: I believe there is still the capability of not seeing posts made by another forum user. While I agree the post got off track, once you saw it was about his movies you could have just stopped reading the thread, and/or sent me a PM. (which I admit, may still not be working properly so don't freak out if you don't get a quick response via the PM system).