A number of years ago, I experimented with a Men's Bare Feet VOD and DVD video. And almost 10 years later, I haven't stopped!

AEBN and HotMovies has them all. (BadPuppy's DogGone Video will again when it's back up.) Amazon.com has them all as DVD.

Here's my British Beef Bare Feet 2012. You can do a whole blog on my men's bare feet titles.
http://www.dudelodge.com/images/nicheTitles.php < Scroll down, and pick "Foot" as the niche. There's over a dozen to choose from, US, British Beef, Czech Men, Polish Jocks. All full-frontal male nude, no cum shots, so you can market them to women who like naked men fantasies.

AEBN, HotMovies and Amazon are all faithful payers, for those of you who are tired of Sponsors that aren't.

TheBritishBeefBareFeet2012.jpg

The British Beef Bare Feet 2012

Nick Baer presents the bare feet of UK nude male models, for your enjoyment. From football jocks, to a bodybuilder, a couple of Asian hotties, and two boyfriends, there's uncut British Beef for you! Full frontal male nudity, color. (Each of these guys are featured in their own solo video, as well as in compilations featuring shower and bare foot modeling.)

As VOD on:

AEBN, AEBN auto-detects mobile traffic, and presents the surfer with the mobile site. AEBN has the best and most current mobile library of HD titles that surfers want. AEBN is 15 years old and pays faithfully via ACH.

HotMovies,
DogGone Video should be returning soon
XTube.

And on Home DVD from Amazon, and Nick Baer.

Use your Affiliate accounts with these Sponsors to earn while pleasing your customer