I think Bec should get to go to InterNext. Jan 16-20, 2015.

Probably under $1,000 with Hotel and Air. Flights to LAS McCarran are some of the most reasonable on the market. There's cheaper lodging options than the Host Hotel, in this city of 100,000 hotel rooms within walking, bus or cab distance.

Registration is free.

(I live in Las Vegas, and my transportation is technically free, except that I might take a taxi back home if I stay too late at night after 5pm.)

I think those here - and on GD - especially those with much closer ties to Bec than I do, should pool together and send her to this huge annual trade show.

Two of the three recent shows I went to - TES Prague 2011 and InterNext 2014 - had few (other) if any attendees from GWW and GD. London XBIZ 2012 had a few, at least at the bar parts based on posts, but only I posted photos from the educational events.

Since Bec is a major anchor here and on GD, i think even 30 people giving $30 could get her there. Especially from International friends for whom costs to attend would be an awful lot more. These Forums deserve representation at InterNext! Bec is the constant. Bec would share her experiences with everyone - even more than I have in the past.

If Bec can tear herself away from the excitement of home and vehicle repairs...