Thread: Introductions

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. jason-verotel's Avatar

Introductions

Hey guys,

I think I have lurked here long enough!

I work for Verotel and we do payment processing. I will be in LA and Vegas over the next week if you would like to meetup and discuss billing or have a drink, either way works for me!

Cheers!

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Do you do payment processing for tangible goods sales (DVD mail order)?

Do you honor the Visa policy that adult tangible goods (DVD mail order) are not "risk," and therefore can process at the 4%-5% range, and without the $700 ($500-$1000) annual Visa adult risk fee?

Do you pay out via ACH direct deposit in the US, IBAN/SEPA in Europe/UK?

sheesh Nick, you could at least say hi and welcome before bombarding the dude with questions! LOL

Hi Jason, and welcome to the GWW forum. Now that you've left the bushes I hope to see you posting on a regular basis!

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    He's a salesman! He wants to make a sale!

Jason is on the Attendee list for InterNext2015 this weekend, and I added him to "my contacts".

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. jason-verotel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    Jason is on the Attendee list for InterNext2015 this weekend, and I added him to "my contacts".
    Hey guys, yes I am at interNext and do have some free time if any of you are here? I would like to discuss this further. We do not provide solutions for tangibles, but I do have a contact that does. What country are you based in so I can put you in touch with the right person.

Sorry for the delay... Life is a bit hectic at the moment and maybe starting a new thread in a new forum wasn't the wisest!
    Verotel Merchant Services
    Biz Dev
    jason@verotel.com

Quote Originally Posted by ronnypandey240 View Post
    Hello Freinds,

Hello. I'm Ronny. I like cooking and watching Adult movies...& I am a professional Adult blogger based out in the State of New Delhi.
    Hi Ronny... nice to have you on the board... and it'd be cool if you'd take a minute and start your own introduction thread as this one is Jason's, that way you'll know the comments are directed to you.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. YanksTodd's Avatar
    Welcome!
    ClubStroke.net
    YanksCash.com
    ICQ - 223916853
    Skype - tmspaits
    email - todd - AT - YanksCash.com

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Welcome welcome!