Thread: Make Money Now With General Abacha

TheLegacy

Make Money Now With General Abacha

Dear friend,

Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the present administration.I have lost confidence with anybody within my country.

I got your contacts through personal research,and had to reach you through this medium. I will give you more details when you reply. Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I cant visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted you. My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroadwhose name is witheld for now till we communicate.

I will be happy if you can receive this fund into your account for safe keeping and I assure you 30% of this fund. I will need your tel/ fax numbers so that we can commence communication. Please reach me via my private email address of:
    hajiamariam555@yahoo.com
    Please expedite action.

---------------------------

I have been getting these daily, blocking each one but they still arrive - I saw this in Harry Potter where the owls continually tried to deliver important mail - maybe we should have some fun with it??

Any Suggestions??

Heres the dude himself

Scorpio
    The worse is that some people fall for it. Now those people are fucking dumb!

I remember reading on another board someone who replied to the same ad... don't remember what happened but that was funny.