Thread: Ill

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Ill

Hey Bec -

I've been under the weather for 2 1/2 weeks.

Am I catching up with you?

I've been to the ER twice! To my way of thinking, that's putting the patient in control of their health.

"I'd like a Blood test, and a CT Scan."

"Come On In!".

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I might have worn myself out from the 4 days of InterNext 2015!

All those 1500 people, all those germs...

Signing up for, and implementing a half-dozen programs, some with the same URL for all of my sites, some with specific links per site.

Waiting a day for e-mail to make it back from Europe. Waiting for people to get back from wherever. Waiting, waiting, and more waiting.

I think I stressed myself out, but I think I did get it all implemented. Now, I'm too exhausted for the on-going marketing!

You need to seriously take a break, and rest up. Pushing yourself while "under the weather" just makes it last longer. And you, of all people, should know that traveling always invites germs and nasty things ....

Hope you feel better soon.

Hi Bec -

Being brand new to Medicaid, it took a while to get things set up, but yesterday I had my first visit with my Primary Care Physician!

I haven't had a Doctor in 20 years, when I beat that Cancer episode.

I'm not part of the HIV community, and I like to travel, so I go to walk-in clinics every couple of years to check blood and urine. LA, Seattle, Orlando, Bristol England, Warsaw Poland!

I'm still under the weather, but much more calm about it!

Also, 2 weeks ago, I decided that I've been remiss in not starting my Social Security benefits. I've been eligible since 2011! I wrote an e-mail to my CPA, who replied in one-paragraph that waiting until October 2016 makes no material financial sense.

Took one-week to get approved!

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. Good on getting the SSI started, it'll relieve a lot of the "gotta work" pressure, unless you are living a lifestyle way over your SSI benefit amount that is! LOL

Hi Bec -

Getting approved for SSA was an online application that took only a couple of pages of simple, technical info.

I did have to have a 5-minute phone call with a Rep, but that's because I had used my short name spelling on the app, while I should have used the full-length first, and middle, name spelling.

Social Security is spelled one way, IRS 1040 is the other!

My next goal is SSDI and SSI. SSDI is possible, since I am living with a Colitis flare that is awful and severely limits my time outside of my hotel room. It also affects my attention span for doing PHP/Javascript coding. But, SSDI is like the Spanish Inquisition, and one needs to be pretty beat up. SSI is even more remote. You can only earn $780/month from all other sources, including SSA!

I've already received my first SSA benefit payment - via ACH. I believe ACH was invented for Social Security. As we all know, there's only one major adult biz financial partner that does not do ACH.

Despite having little or no stress regarding finances, the SSA monthly benefit is half my rent, so it's like having a stranger as a roommate, and not needing to share the toilet!