One way to promote your studio, your brand, and your models, is to do Live Cams.

Since you are a good cameraman, you could set up a broadcaster account on Chaturbate. When you sign up, even if you don't start broadcasting it right away, click on the link, so I earn $1.

Study how other Chaturbate broadcasters perform on live cam, then do similar things with your guys. You can earn tips, and you can sell videos clips, promote your sites, and your models.

Do one or two (or more) models at a time. It does not have to be all abut sex. Some of it is about "tease" as a stripper would do. Some of it can be gym activity, some can be shower. Or being outdoors doing sports- shirtless, or even nude.

One thing that really turns on viewers is hearing the model talk. From having been in Prague, I know more young guys know English better than older guys do, but in the least, they could learn 20 phrases in English that they could memorize, that would sound sexy. English, German, Spanish- the three top languages of paying customers. Asians spend money, too, but Asians are more up to date in knowing and using English.

Monthly membership streaming video is one way to sell your work. Mail order DVDs is another way. Also video clips. I have sold my video clips and mail order DVDs to Chaturbate viewers, as a broadcaster, while on live cam, and talking with my viewers.

You are CET. America, South America and Canada are EST, CST, MST and PST (and Daylight Savings for half the year). Put shows on so that viewers of all world time zones can watch your live cam shows during the best times of the day for the viewer.

Sometimes, you'll broadcast 20:00-24:00 CET for the most European viewers, sometimes 2:00-4:00 CET so you are seen in the Americas 8pm-midnight, on average. Asia is about 8 hours ahead of CET. Some viewers watch in the morning before going to work, some watch in the evening after they get home from work.