Stunner Media Expands ZackRandall.net with Bonus Sites

Montreal, May 20th, 2015 - Stunner Media has celebrated its first anniversary with ZackRandall.net by making several bonus sites available to members, as well as offering a special promo to affiliates. Zack Randall paired his eponymous site with Stunner in 2014 and the site has been completely overhauled in that time. The members area has been dramatically improved, along with significant optimization for mobile viewing.

In the past year, ZackRandall.net has continued to offer weekly updates to members in the form of hardcore videos on Tuesdays, along with regular photo updates. The site has also experimented with bisexual content, which has proven to be an exciting new pleasure for members. As Stunner made additional bonus sites available to members, it effectively more than doubled the size of ZackRandall.net's video and photo library. Hundreds of scenes have been made available to ZackRandall.net members from RealGayCouples.com, ToeGasms.com, PissTwinks.com, and SelfSuckingBFs.com.

"Stunner took a lot of the tech work off of my plate," said Randall. "With them managing the site, I've been able to focus on producing hot new videos for my members." About the partnership, Stunner's Content Production Manager, Erynn V, said, "Working with Zack and his team this past year has been great; we love working with passionate producers, and being able to take their sites to the next level."

Affiliates can take advantage of a $50 PPS or 80% revshare offer from Stunner, between May 21st and 31st.

For more information, please visit www.indiebucks.com
Founded in 2000, Stunner Media operates eight popular gay affiliate programs: StandAhead; Phoenixxx; IndieBucks; HunkMoney; EmoProfits; BritishBucks, BoyCrushCash and LatinoBucks. The company also owns GayWideWebmasters, the oldest gay webmaster forum. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Stunner Media is experiencing explosive growth in the gay adult sector.