In 2007, I posted a message here that I was interested in traveling to other places in the world. That resulted in contacts from GWW membes, one of which resulted in a 3-month stay in Europe in 2009. It took a year for me to get all the traveling details in order, from proper Passport to consolidating baggage, to miniaturizing my computers for travel!

In 2011, I went to England and Wales (and Dublin) on my own, then Prague and Berlin.

In 2012, I went to Berlin, England, Wales and Paris on my own.

I've been in Las Vegas for the past 2 1/2 year, and after attending InterNext in January, after Xbiz London and the Summit in Prague, I'm getting the itch to get going again.

I've got 8 1/2 years left on my new Passport, and am looking for suggestions from members here, as to where I should go next!

I am a one-man shop, so I make a nominal income, as anyone in this business makes. I am looking for suggestions with reasonable lodging expenses. Not looking for sexual tourism.

I am not exactly finished visiting countries of my ancestors. I would like to go to Sweden next on that list. Another trip to Germany would be good.

Otherwise, I am open to Ireland, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia, Philippines. Possibly South America.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.