Yea hi folks,

Im a webmaster and Blogger of three gay / lesbian websites on wordpress and mostly lure ppl on my website with hand written unique content. Its blogs about gaysex and lesbian sex stories and I work as an affiliate for tube site and amateur communities. ... or rather I would like to. So far my first born blog has got over 250 unique visitors per day but dont make any money because Im still not sure where to direct the traffic too.

I'm looking for a young camboy (not necessarily gay but bi would also work or just being ok with seen by men in front of the cam) who works with me and whom I can direct the traffic to. He needs to have an account on mydirtyhobby or amateurcommunity or any other site that offers affiliate programm for webmasters, therefor he would earn his income through the site and I earn my share thru the rev.
So far I'm having a hard time finding said guy. He would have to use a fake nickname and does have to pretend to be german, since all texts on the blog or sex stories in german written by that guy (like a personal blog, you get the idea). I just need him to upload videos and pics related to the stories I write. And would be awesome for him to be blond, good looking and around 20-30.

Way 2 for me would be to get an account myself, buy a fake id (since you have to register and send in pictures of your ID and you holding your nickname on a piece of paper) and upload content I bought from the local content merchants around...

So I would love you guys to help me out with suggestions about which way to go. Do you know a guy who knows a guy who would work with me as a camboy or do you know someone who could get me that ID? (prefer. german ID card)
Or any other ideas to that concept? I'm open to business partners, since this project ist just 1+ year up and running.

Cheers