Thread: Solo model amateur site membership pricing plan

Solo model amateur site membership pricing plan

Hi guys,

Since you all have alot of experience in this business I wonder if you kindly would share your opinion on which is the best membership pricing plan for an solo model amateur site.

For trial, how many days and what price?

For Recurring Monthly what price?

Lower price for Non-Recurring membership for 3 - 6 - 12 months.

Thank you in advance.

jB

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Solo? Hmm..a bit challenging..in US dollars, I definitely wouldn't go ove $19.99 a month. In fact, you might try $9.99 first to see if you can get some traffic signing up because of the low price and then let folks know the price would be going up soon to $19.99 soon. My experience is that people HATE to miss out on getting something at a lower price because they waited too long.

Recurring..always drop it down a few bucks/pounds.

Hi Mansized,

Actually I have set up my price for a $5 for 7 days trial and then $10 for 30 days recurring. I also have another option of $60 for a full year wich I add it for my old customers so that they can rejoin now that I relaunched the site.

What do you think?

I also plan to have other male, shemale models on the site, but lets see how it goes.

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Truthfully, without seeing the site and the type of content you have, can't really give you any sort of precise answer...just general ones. Basically the lower at the beginning seems to attract more people that way.