Thread: David / ClickPapa is here!

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

David / ClickPapa is here!

Hey there!

I'm David, marketing manager and team lead of ClickPapa, an adult advertising network, recently initiating technical separation for straight / gay / trans traffic.

Looking forward to do business with you all!

Hi and welcome! Any chance you'll offer the same ad deal to GWW readers like the one on GayDemon? Also, be sure to clear up how people can reach you, as I'm hearing there is some difficulty in getting thru the sign up process.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Hi and welcome! Any chance you'll offer the same ad deal to GWW readers like the one on GayDemon? Also, be sure to clear up how people can reach you, as I'm hearing there is some difficulty in getting thru the sign up process.
    Hello,

We definitely offer the same deal to every readers!
    About the registration issue: obligatory IM info was added due to problems in the past when our partners could not be reached in time upon emergencies (long response time). However, if you don't wish to enter your IM, just add "contactmeinmail" and let me know at david (at) clickpapa.com so we can make it sure you go through the registration.

If there is any feedback or suggestion, let me know!

Please post the Ad deal details, as Gaydemon is a closed forum and some readers here cannot read your post on that board.