After starting with French Twinks as Affiliate manager a whole year ago, I have been observing and working with some of you guys to assist and arrange some custom materials. As a gesture of “My 1 Year Anniversary” Starting Tomorrow, I am holding a contact marathon until the 5th November, where I want to talk to as many affiliates, of all shapes and sizes (tiny blogs to mammoth paysites) and see if we can find any new ways of working together, and in what way I can Assist… For as many hours as I am able to stay awake per day!

I have recently compiled our affiliate stats from past year & wanted to share our conversion figures

Paysites from members area : 1:12
Custom blog post : 1:184
Review Site : 1:216
Banner Only Blog : 1:364
Tube site : 1:956

Some Main Points from some of our Best Selling Affiliates;
  • Write unique descriptions or at least change 50% of text, avoiding duplicate content SEO problems
  • Offer personal opinions in posts about our models / videos, & nurture their readers to comment.
  • Direct Link Scenes to Scene instead of Join or Homepage Links
  • Track their sales using campaigns via (trk= param) in url - simply replacing "OptionalTracker”

Although we are an epoch program we have worked extensively to build a affiliate panel and use our own epoch compliant links, and urge all affiliates to use this section at https://www.french-twinks.com/affiliates, so you can literally use epoch just to get paid! For those not currently promoting us With planned future co-productions with some of the largest twink studios, and exclusive scenes released every 5 days now is the time to start promoting French Twinks!

We have recently reviewed our pricing structure and now offer more ways for people to interact with our site. So with this and the hundreds of ways I can assist you to promote us including complimentary “review logins”, and new animated gifs, I look forward to hearing from everyone!

You can contact me
Email - daniel@french-twinks.com
skype - daniel.frenchtwinks
google+ - https://plus.google.com/117481390700748396884/
twitter - @ftwinks

Or of course you can contact here and via IM on this forum!