Thread: Do You Want To See

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Do You Want To See

CBThanksgiving.png

Do you want to see MEN?

Do you want to see WOMEN?

Do you want to see COUPLES?

Do you want to be a BROADCASTER? In the blue bar, click on "Broadcast Yourself".

You can spend hours watching and chatting with these guys!

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I think every content producer, with at least a handful of available models, should open a Broadcaster account, and put on shows with your models. Solo, duo, small group. Not all, or even much of it needs be sexual. There's plenty of broadcasters that do clothed and named things - not all jerk off or do duo things.

I hope you have been having as much fun as I have been promoting Chaturbate.

Do you want to see MEN?

Do you want to be a BROADCASTER? In the blue bar, click on "Broadcast Yourself".

As a webmaster, you can promote.

As a studio, you can Broadcast.

They pay faithfully. I selected Payoneer.

Do you want to see MEN?

As a webmaster, you can promote.

As a studio, you can Broadcast.

They pay faithfully. I selected Payoneer. You can also select PAXUM.

There's a lot of ways for you to be involved in the Adult Industry, but I can't emphasize enough the importance of Live Cam sites like Chaturbate.

In my Broadcaster Bio, I have my http://Coach-Karl.com personal website. When I am Broadcasting for an hour or two at a time (I have lots of things to do every day), I get a quick bump of a 100 or more uniques from Chaturbate. (My Stats keeping includes code I've described before here, that records the referring domain.)

Chaturbate pays faithfully. I selected PAXUM. You can also select Payoneer. Both are amazing. And prompt. Right after the 1st and the 15th for Affiliates. As a Broadcaster, you can request next day payout, (with $30 or so minimum).