Thread: Get great ideas for your next shoot.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Get great ideas for your next shoot.

Get great ideas for your next shoot.

Earn as a performer in between studio shoot projects.

Do you want to see MEN Cam?
    Do you want to see WOMEN Cam?
    Do you want to see COUPLES Cam?
    Do you want to be a Cam BROADCASTER? In the blue bar, click on "Broadcast Yourself".

Every performer should be a broadcaster!

Every studio should promote itself by being a broadcaster! From John at C-P- spankings, to Morgan up in Canada. Even Robert on Foreskin Blvd in Hollywood!

Plan ahead. Get the model's IDs 1-2 weeks in advance. Upload their IDs. When approved, do some shows immediately.Upload some 4-5 minute video clips to sell - like you do in Clip stores.

Even retired studios. Even retired performers.

It costs nothing to join or to be a broadcaster. And everything to gain. Payouts on the 1st and 15th. I don't remember how many options, but I do Payoneer! If you are not already getting Payoneer payouts, this is a fast way to get a Payoneer account, and card that is a MasterCard.

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    If you have a customer mailing list, you should:

1) Set up your free Chaturbate account, and
    2) Promote Chaturbate to your mailing list.

Remember to construct your referral URL! Once you've signed up, be signed-in and click on Linking Codes.

They have a whole bunch to choose from, that specifically land on Men, Women, Couples, Shemales, YOU... and more.

As a production studio, producer, even singular talent, you could be doing live shows on Chaturbate for cash!

http://bit.ly/1oXmbE7

Just click on Broadcast Yourself and sign up for free

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Production is exactly what I was searching. I'm very glad to read your post. I dream to become an actress, I think I will be pretty good at it
    If you need real emotions, it is great. I know how to bring all that you want to life