Thread: DMCA Take Down Efforts

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

DMCA Take Down Efforts

A couple of times a year, I spend some time Googling myself, in order to find my eBooks and DVD videos on pirate sites and blogs.

I did that again in October, and found a large number, like 50-75. I got 90% or so pulled down. Not only removed, but oftentimes the offending blog or site itself was deleted! And, encouraging success getting the search result, blog, site, removed from Google.

I am available to do this for others!

Pricing would fit the scope of your need. Some charge upwards of $100 per takedown, but I have found that the charge should be by the Title, or by the Video scene featuring the same performers.

I prefer Payoneer and Paxum.

Open to discuss... I have had encouraging success rates in doing this between 2012-2015 (as late as last weekend!) ! am finding more success now that earlier in 2012.

This is one more thing I am doing, in order to get back in the air, and back to Europe, United Kingdom, Eastern Europe and Australia.

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Been doing periodic Googling of my brands since 2012. Got my feet wet with DMCA Take Downs in the Winter 2012 while Wintering in FTL.

Been VERY successful at DMCA Take Downs! In 2015, so far only one schmuck in the mid East ignores me.

Today, I got a reply from EBAY that they're talking down a whole pot full of listings of my stuff, by some "experienced" seller, listing them at 2-times their retail price on Amazon! I cited "unsafe" experience for buyers!

I'm going to offer my DMCA Take Downs services to you, now. I find my video clips, full length DVD videos, eBooks, and print books. On fake retailer sites, on spam blogs that click through to unrelated products, on pure pirate "free" sites.

Occasionally I find a legit affiliate of AEBN or HotMovies! But those rarely make it into Google Search!

If you'd like to discuss me doing DMCA Take Downs for you, my e-mail is in my sig. (PM here is fine, except I don't always get an instant notification.)

There's other big name DMCA agents for big huge megasites, but I do little guys. And gals.

Paxum preferred.

Yesterday was a happy day!

First - 5-6 sites that I sent DMCA Take Down notices to in November, never responded! But yesterday, the blogs or sites were gone!

Second - Google is much friendlier about taking action to purge these blogs and sites that have gone away, from its Search Cache.

Pictures, sounds, words & web things dirtyratstudios's Avatar
    Google will be feeling under pressure from the EU. They have been lobbying heavily and it hasn't gone as well as they hoped to say the least. I'm not sure any of the "safe harbour" laws that they hide behind actually exist in Europe? So maybe they're trying a bit harder to "do the right thing"?
    DirtyRatStudios | Contact me at the website