Thread: Cashkaboom payments

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

Cashkaboom payments

Hello guys, I have a problem with Cashkaboom aff program. I have not received october payment yet and I sent them 4 email but didn't got any reply. They used to pay on time since Two months ago. Anyone has the same issue?

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    just read this forum better next time, me and my friends have been reporting those thieves long time ago, they are nothing else than scammers who are f*cking they hard working affiliates into the ass. they are owing us over 5k together, they have been still telling how it will be next pay period, next and next, still same excuses, when i have been getting nervous i wrote them, after lets say ten nice emails, email where i have been a bit rude at them, and then i received email my account is banned because they do not work with people who are rude. so, i have been waiting almost a year for payment, after a year i have been rude, and they banned me? fuck them into their fucked up brains, they do not deserve any single hit from anyone, and everyone who is supporting them have to be fucked the same for the support ... sorry, but bitched like cash kaboom do not deserve any mercy. they are fraud, scam, thievery organisation and will fuck every single one of you who they decide to not pay ... a big fuck off cash kaboom, hope one day we will meet at some wm meeting so i can spit into your scammers faces ...

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    This is a big reason why I promote CCBill programs.

CCBill takes the Affiliate share out before paying the Sponsor.

That, and I can subscribe to 1 or 100 programs, and there is still one $25 minimum threshold.