Thread: Free Wordpress Security Learning Center

Yeah Free Wordpress Security Learning Center

Just in from Wordfence:

Today we are launching the WordPress Security Learning Center. It includes tutorials from beginner to advanced and developer level. Everything from WordPress Security basics, security threats and attack types to guides for developers to help them avoid writing vulnerabilities and to penetration test their own code.

The Learning Center is a completely free resource. No registration is required and absolutely no payment is needed. We have put this together as a resource for the WordPress community to do our part to help secure WordPress as a platform.

Click here to visit the WordPress Security Learning Center and start learning how to secure your website and your online presence.

Regards,
    Mark Maunder
    Wordfence Founder & CEO

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I've been experimenting with BootStrap lately.

CSS animation effects, with less overhead.

Copy/Paste snippets libraries.

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    I've been experimenting with BootStrap lately.

CSS animation effects, with less overhead.

Copy/Paste snippets libraries.

I'm sure you have some toys that you can download apps to, and Lynda.com has a free app with some free tutorials including ones that deal with Bootstrap. App info is about 3/4 of the way down the page. I just added it to my TV with Roku. Just an FYI