Thread: InterNext 2016

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

InterNext 2016

InterNext 2016 is 3+ weeks away!

Hard Rock, Las Vegas. It is an amazing time.

http://www.internext-expo.com/

As an Affiliate, get your free registration.

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    http://business.avn.com/articles/gay...te-614890.html

GayVN@Internext announces Welcome Brunch sponsored by Flirt4Free with keynote address by Cocky Boys CEO Jake Jaxson.

Hard Rock has great food!

Last year, I suggested that people should pitch in and send Bec to InterNext.

I still think it would be a great idea.

Registration is free. So all she would need is Airfare from Ohio to LAS and 4 nights Hotel. ~$1,000. Food is reasonable at Mr Lucky's restaurant.

Here's the thread from 2015, and contains photos I took.

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...2015-Jan-17-20

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Looking forward to see everyone there..
    Verotel also hosts this year's GayVN happy hour at the Pink Taco in the Hard Rock
    Make sure you be there but more info will follow asap!!
    E: Mike.dejong@verotel.com
    http://www.verotel.com

"Money often costs too much."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Mike -

What do you think of my idea that $1,000 (or so) be raised so Bec can attend InterNext?

I imagine Verotel itself has a loose $1,000 in your pocket. Maybe $1,200 so Bec can go souvenir shopping. Or more if it would be an idea for her to stick around for AVN the next days after.

Bec volunteers to admin multiple industry Webmaster Forums 24/7/365.

You wield a huge amount of respect and "authority" in the industry. Shouldn't there be a lifeline for Bec to attend InterNext Las Vegas, and the New Orleans show in May(?), or Miami?

What do you think? There is no one more important on any of the Webmaster Forums than Bec, and these shows are about Webmasters.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Hi Nick,

Happy new year!! We are always open for new possibilities and partnerships! But Bec has to be one of our partners first, and i'm not sure if that is the case.

Mike
    E: Mike.dejong@verotel.com
    http://www.verotel.com

"Money often costs too much."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

So InterNext 2016 starts next Friday! (Followed by the AVN consumer show on the following Wednesday.)

I've spoken with two of my VOD partners, who are planning to arrive Monday or Tuesday!!!

That's 3-days late!

The InterNext trade show is Saturday at 4-7pm (16:00-19:00)!!

That's the big deal!

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...2&d=1421555189

One week from today, I'll be one of 1,500 at InterNext. Face-To-Face with great men and women in this Industry.

Face-To-Face meetings and visits, with Program Sponsors, Processors, Traffic people, web hosts.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. YanksTodd's Avatar
    What is the definition of an affiliate for shows now? Does anyone know?
    ClubStroke.net
    YanksCash.com
    ICQ - 223916853
    Skype - tmspaits
    email - todd - AT - YanksCash.com

On the free application, list a couple of sponsor programs that you are affiliate of on your sites.

Mine's easy, because I mostly promote CCBill programs.

Awww, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Such a generous thought to try and get me to Internext Nick ... but luv, I can't go. I'm in the middle of having cataract surgery done, and until I can get the left eye done end of next week (right one was done last month) and new glasses, I wouldn't be able to see well enough to wander around. It's the poor eyesight that has kept me pretty quiet around the boards, and I've let a lot of my websites sit idle or just let them die off and not renew them.

I should be more active in a couple weeks though!

Man, I am so looking forward to being able to drive again! I've had to have a driver for well over 2 years, and that has one feeling "trapped", not to mention the depression because you just can't "do" anything. It's hell trying to line up a screwdriver with the screw slot, or find a pill you've dropped, or even see the dog before I step on him .... and I won't even go into what happens when I'm trying to slice up vegetables .... depth perception is shot and I can only see close up if I am like 6 inches from whatever.

But you guys go and have a great time~! It's fun meeting the other webmasters and finally putting voices and faces to the screen names. And it's just like you've met up with an old friend, I mean it .... you get to "know" folks over the years, and it's that kind of bond that just shines when you can actually put a real hug on an internet friend.

I'll be posting InterNext pictures, again! AVN if I can get a reduced-price ticket.

I have a teeny Cataract starting to grow in the far corner. I've studied up on Cataract surgery! Pretty complex compared to what my folks had done in the 1980s!

Did you get an Intraocular lens?

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. YanksTodd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    On the free application, list a couple of sponsor programs that you are affiliate of on your sites.

Mine's easy, because I mostly promote CCBill programs.
    Thanks Nick!
    ClubStroke.net
    YanksCash.com
    ICQ - 223916853
    Skype - tmspaits
    email - todd - AT - YanksCash.com

I am only getting whatever the basic lens is that Medicare covers, nothing fancy as I'll still need bifocals afterwards.