Thread: InterNext 2016 Meet Market, Saturday Jan 16

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

InterNext 2016 Meet Market, Saturday Jan 16

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Virtual Reality Viewfinder! Put your mobile device in there! I went home with the brown one!

2016-01-16 16.37.59.jpg2016-01-16 16.38.46.jpg2016-01-16 16.40.46.jpg2016-01-16 16.46.02.jpg2016-01-16 16.46.04.jpg

Here's the stash of usable goodies I went home with! USB Flash Drive. USB Charging Pack. Charging Stick. iPhone Stand. USB multi charge adaptor. European Voltage Adaptor. The VR device. Keychain Flashlight. Mints. Carry with hand sanitizer. Anti-Theft tabs. Mousepad. Colombian Coffee.

2016-01-16 20.11.45.jpg

Literature!

2016-01-16 20.12.04.jpg

It was fun to meet people from South America, United Kingdom, Europe, East Europe, Asia.

So many different faces, and languages.

Looks like you had a great time! How well was the Gay Market represented?

There were far more Gay/Lesbian Attendees than specific programs. In fact, I don't recall any booth being of and for a "gay" product or service, even Live Cams... although many of the Reps of any type of booth seemed to be Gay or Lesbian. From Traffic to Payment Processing.

Sexy Models in skimpy clothing and high heels were girls, no sexy guys.

I think we all know Gay Men and Lesbians who represent major categories of products and especially services for the adult industry, beyond studios and content production. They were there.

Missing in action, not having a table/booth: Forum Boards and VOD portals. CCBill was there, as was all the others except for NATS, but there to gain more sites and traffic buyers/sellers to process for, not to promote sites they do have to Affiliates looking for more to promote. When I was at the XBIZ London 2012 show, the creator of NATS was there.

The guy in the white knit cap (at the Colombian coffee booth) was voted Best In Show, Hottest Guy.

Of course, I was the only one voting. But still...