Thread: Happy International Women’s Day from Yanks

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. YanksTodd's Avatar

Happy International Women’s Day from Yanks

Yanks wouldn’t exist without women. I am not only talking about the Yanks girls we shoot. I am also referring to my incredible partner Billie, our unbelievable, out of this world video-graphers Lily and Michelle and of course our content manager Dawn.

When we started Yanks.com the idea was take a holistic approach to capturing female self-love. 14 years later we are still here because of many hundred models that have chosen to share the intimate details of their personal sex lives as well as the open mindedness, incredible work ethic and attention to detail of those women above. I am truly humbled to be a part of this team.

On this day it is important to take a look at the balance between the sexes and ask ourselves what role gender plays in our decisions, compensation and attitudes towards a person of either sex without consideration of character first. No one is perfect, Yanks isn’t perfect, however I think we are helping to push the conversation in the right direction and that could not happen without the female power above. They are tremendous.

Now for the shameless plug. Yanks is different because of the women above, no one does it like us. If you aren’t promoting us then you have an empty slot where we and no one else will fit. There is simply no site like ours.
    ClubStroke.net
    YanksCash.com
    ICQ - 223916853
    Skype - tmspaits
    email - todd - AT - YanksCash.com

I'll allow the plug, and thanks for the reminder about the power of women! I couldn't agree more