More Glamour, More Buckz - Introducing Lauren Louise!

GlamourBuckz.com, the affiliate program for popular top-selling glamour model sites such as Lucy-V.com and JodieGasson.com and operated by Zbuckz.com, is thrilled to bring even more glamour to the world and even more buckz to their affiliates with the introduction of a brand new British solo glamour model site Lauren-Louise.com.

“Lauren Louise is an amazing glamour model and 2015 Miss Derby finalist, she really hits the mark with our GlamourBuckz fans,” said Nemo Mcallister, CEO of Zbuckz. “Our in-house testing has shown her site converts at an amazing 1:66, lauren-louise.com has already taken over the top spot as the best converting site in the GlamourBucks.com program! And now that we are officially releasing it to our affiliates, I am sure it will continue selling like hotcakes!"

When asked about her new site, model Lauren Louise said “I'm an outgoing bubbly young lady size 10, 5ft 7” tall, with natural brunette hair, size 34D bust I have 3 tattoos. I am Reliable, very hard working and easy to work with. I am confident & friendly, I also love to try out any new ideas.”

New members will be thrilled to learn that Lauren-Louise.com is part of the Social Glamour network, meaning that their membership gives them access not only to Lauren’s hot photo and video shoots, but also to the entire collection of content from GlamourBuckz.com 10 other premium solo-model glamour sites. And to help affiliates make even more buckz, GlamourBuckz.com are offering surfers a fantastic 2 - FOR - 1 sale for the grand opening weeks: new members will get 2 months for the price of 1 if they join Lauren-Louise.com before the end of March 31st, 2016.

“The 2 - FOR - 1 grand opening sale is an easy guaranty for our affiliates to make more sales and more buckz,” continued Mcallister. “All affiliates have to do is make sure they get Lauren-Louise.com links and promotional items in prime social media and advertising spots. And, remember, your one affiliate account on Glamourbuckz.com or Zbuckz.com or Jbuckz.com allows you to promote ALL sites in ALL programs - and get one payout plus meet only one minimum payout for the entire set of programs.”

Further information can be obtained by visiting Glamourbuckz.com or Zbuckz.com or Jbuckz.com.