Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ban on gay marriage ruled unconstitutional!

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Originally posted by Chilihost
    My partner has refused to have birthdays since he turned 23, but instead he has annual celebrations of that day. (like his 5th anniversary of being 23). That way he gets the gifts and skips the aging factor (its a theory in the works).

I think along that line, gay people should reject the traditional marriage and replace it with a celebration that is more in the gay line of thoughts...maybe it can be the day you both finally hit your target weight or some other monentous and joyous occasion.

Any suggestions?

cheers,

Luke
    Ok..guess I'll be good and not post what I REALLY think about your idea.:grin:

I don't care what you call it or what you use the date for..I just want the same legal representation and status that is currently afforded to heterosexual couples. I mean..there is no great MAGIC in that marriage license that makes it so special that it's only meant for 'certain people'.

but the straight institution of marriage just feels so dirty and yucky, it just reminds me of my horrible days when I used to stick my penis into girls vaginas and pretend that all was OK.

YUCK YUCK YUCK

Oh gross gross gross! Talk about unacceptable public behavior! heehee
    It's going to take me months of therapy to wipe out that image you just posted about you doing the vile disgusting thingie!!

Oh gross gross gross!
    that is my point exactly

...Luke

I hope you went to church in the "old days" and asked for forgiveness for such abominations!:boom: