Thread: I have Two New Theaters on AEBN

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

I have Two New Theaters on AEBN

I have Two New Theaters on AEBN, for AEBN Webmasters and Affiliates to promote!

One is for all of my movies on AEBN featuring one or more naked ASIAN models!
    www.nakedasianjocks.com

The second is for my movies with naked Body Builders!
    www.nakedbodyguards.com

Some of my movies are softcore, which is especially of interest to your women customers. And to many men customers.

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Thanks, Guys and Gals!

Thanks for the new Stats!

I'm seeing good results with my new AEBN Theaters. Good going, AEBN Webmasters and Affiliates!

My most popular niche ever has always been "Asian"! Followed by "Muscle"- both softcore as well as hardcore.

So these new AEBN Theaters have been good for fans of both styles: www.nakedasianjocks.com and www.nakedbodyguards.com .

Thanks again to those who are already on this!

I know it's July. Busy summer times for folks in the US, Canada, Europe and Asia. Lots of Pride celebrations. Early Winter for Aussies.

Thanks for the increased numbers on AEBN www.nakedasianjocks.com and www.nakedbodyguards.com .

Proves Affiliates do hard work.

My original AEBN theaters are also available for you to promote - individual titles, or the whole catalog!

http://theater.aebn.net/dispatcher/f...=102&locale=en

And for webmasters who promote softcore nude male - nude photo shoots, bare feet modeling, shower, massage

http://gay.theater.aebn.net/dispatch...id=AEBN-022522