Thread: CCBill ACH (US) Upcoming

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

CCBill ACH (US) Upcoming

Watch your e-mail!

So excited that CCBill is about to launch ACH Direct Deposit in the US. $5 fee for $25 minimum, weekly. I think I'm going for $100 minimum, (Sums over $5K are still Wire.)

6 years later! After all of those $15 Wire Fees on $250, plus $15 from my Bank to receive! Or paper checks when I was at a long-term address in the US which wasn't as bad after my Bank launched its mobile banking App.

If you're in the UK, get a HSBC.co.uk Bank account, then get a HSBC.com (US) account. (HSBC International can help, if needed.) You can then do HSBC US to UK transfers. Not totally free, but a fraction of International Wire Fees or paper Check fees.

HSBC is also in France, Australia, and much of Asia. But, you should already know if HSBC serves your country with personal banking. (They are also in more countries with private banking.)

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    "ACH" is the American direst Deposit, like "IBAN" and "SEPA" are European.

"Dear CCBill Merchant,
    We are very excited to announce that our new weekly CCBill sales payout method, ACH Credit Payouts, will release with the upcoming, Monday, July 11, 2016 weekly payout."