Thread: Adult Video Director in Prague Looking for USA and Euro Business Opportunities

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Adult Video Director in Prague Looking for USA and Euro Business Opportunities

This is from gaydemon.biz and I thought it'd be of interest to readers on GWW.

Dear business partners

Let me introduce myself first.

My name is Vlado Iresch and I'm a gay adult movies director.

I live and shoot movies in Prague, Czech republic.

I was cooperating with major european companies in the past like Staxus, Eurocreme, Vimpex etc. I have shot about 500 movies so far.
    I have been cooperating with BelAmi since 2012. But I run an independent company and shoot my own movies as well.

Iam looking for a strong stable business partner in USA or Europe with the same passion for shooting.

I would like to ask you if you would be interested in cooperation. I will be more than happy to shoot scenes or movies for you. I always use the best actors here and shoot mostly bareback.

I pay the biggest attention to actors' health that's why we do complete tests to all actors and aware all actors to shoot for someone who doesn't request it.

We are not a big company but we all here love our job and try to do our best at all costs.
    If you are interested in this business possibility do not hesitate and contact me.
    We can discuss more details further.

I wish all the best

Best regards

Vlado Iresch

p.s. you can visit our company info site on www.chillicinema.com
    You can also check a sip of my filmography breakdown on
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2040451/

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I met Vlado online a couple of weeks ago, and I will be working with him!

I will be working with his slightly older models, and the other studios can work with his Twinks.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Bec - is Vlado still active?

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Well, it's good that the adult and not something else