Thread: Producer Your Own Content - on Live Cam

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Producer Your Own Content - on Live Cam

If you are a past and present content producer, or looking to start producing content... or a model looking to do shoots...

Live Cams are a quick way to get started, return to the biz, or promote your name and brand.

Chaturbate is where a lot of the action is. They are not the only Cam site, but the Token system, and Tipping process is easier than many.

http://chaturbate.com/affiliates/in/...campaign=PTiqU

This is one of the most honest Affiliate programs I have ever been with. Accurate "hits" and "joins," prompt bi-weekly payouts.

As a studio and content producer myself, I "broadcast" a few times a week. I very much enjoy the conversations with viewers. After a 2-3 hour live cam show, during which viewers learn about my sites and my 500 on-line movies, the number of new hits to my sites is a real bump!

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    If you are a model, or if you are a content producer, it is not hard to broadcast yourself on Chaturbate.

http://chaturbate.com/affiliates/in/...campaign=PTiqU Have a look at the popular male cams here. (You can also choose Women, Trans, Couples...).

Some have a Tip jar to accept random Tips for flashes. Some do contests like "Roll The Dice," for flashes or specific shows... Some are solo, the more popular rooms are duos: 2 guys, 1 guy and 1 gal, 2 gals.

Others do "Crazy Ticket" shows, where they sell admission tickets to more explicit shows.

For you content producers, the next time you are shooting with a model, set up the shoot as a 2-3 hour Chaturbate live show, and tape while you're doing it! Save the oral, anal, pop shots for the finale - which might be a admission "Ticket" event.

This way, you get to earn money during the shoot, as well as from the sale(s) of the content after.

(I'll eventually post comments about other live cam sites. This one is very simple, and effective.)

Banned Member
    terima kasih untuk posting
    Selamat datang teman ini web saya sexybokep.com semoga beruntung bahagia