Thread: Bonobo Cash: Squirtz Links via CCBill Not Being Tracked

Boo Bonobo Cash: Squirtz Links via CCBill Not Being Tracked

Just a Heads Up

This is from the Gaydemon board:

Mountequinox posted: I just got off the phone with Andrew at CCBill and he has confirmed that Squirtz links are not being tracked or credited back to affiliate. From what I gather from Andrew the problem is that when Videos Boys left they were listed as the main account with Squirtz as the sub account. Now that Video Boys is gone the main account is listed as disabled so CCBill doesn't track the sales any longer.

There is nothing the affiliate can do to rectify this problem. Even creating a new Bonobo Cash account won't work. At the present time CCBill has emailed Bonobo Cash informing them what they need to do on their end to correct the situation. Until Bonobo Cash does so they just get to pocket the money all to themselves that would other wise be split with affiliates.

This came about when Video Boys moved over to BigBling, and evidently they cancelled the CCbill account and didn't have the Squirtz site changed to being the main account. So a heads up that until, and if, Squirtz gets its status fixed, your links aren't tracking any sales.

Hmmm .... http://bonobocash.com now sports a nice pic of an English Setter. Smells like another company that has gone bust and gave no notice. Anyone here have a clue?

I'm not BI because I'm confused, I'm BI because I'm GREEDY!! Bi4life's Avatar
    Hello Bec, this log-in address still works http://toolbox.bonobocash.com/sessions/new, but no updates since Sept/2015. Also, 'Contact' and 'Help' links no longer work. Sounds like it might be time to remove their content. D.
    Bi4life
    :USA: