Thread: I have updates to my studios on GayDVDEmpire

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

I have updates to my studios on GayDVDEmpire

I have updates to my studios on GayDVDEmpire! If you are an Affiliate there, I would be pleased to entertain your viewers.

My softcore nude male titles, for women and men, photo shoots, bare feet, massage, shower - Gay DVD Empire

My sex titles, men/men, solo, oral, anal, dildo, massage -
    Gay DVD Empire

Enjoy promoting and earning on www.adultempirecash.com.

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I got busy with Gay DVD Empire last summer when I was in Prague, as my VOD and DVD partner TLA VOD formed a cooperative deal with Empire. Another thing you can do, in earning adultempirecash dollars, is to promote my DVDs on TLA .

GayEmpire has added more of my titles, including the start of my British Beef collection!

My softcore nude male titles, for women and men, photo shoots, bare feet, massage, shower - http://www.gaydvdempire.com/93557/st...er_ID=84449593

My sex titles, men/men, solo, oral, anal, dildo, massage -
    http://www.gaydvdempire.com/93556/st...er_ID=84449593

Click on the links (above ^^) guys and gals - Gay DVD Empire has been adding more and more of my VOD Titles for you to promote.

TriangleDream is softcore nude male for women and men.

DudeLodge is hardcore male. For women and men!

The folks at DVD Empire have been releasing new videos almost every day, so the links (above) have new content for you to promote.