Thread: I can't even be sick a few days

I can't even be sick a few days

... without spammers playing havoc with our threads. Hopefully I've cleaned out the latest batch.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Yes! You can NEVER be sick! Ever.

Now, how about InterNext??

I appreciate you wanting me to attend, but I'm really not up to it. I have several health issues I really haven't discussed & among them is chronic pain. While I have some medication, it doesn't make it "go away" and most of the time I'm pretty exhausted. Another problem I have is hemi-facial spasams. The entire left side of my face goes into these twists and muscular pulls that result in my not being able to see because they make my eyes slam shut. (That one is the main reason I had to stop driving).

Plus, Che' usually assists me on trips, but she's not doing well with her non-epileptic seizures and we're having some issues regarding her sugar levels, so the doc is monitoring her insulin very closely.

As it is right now ... trips are really out of the question for us.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Well, I'm going, by myself, ALONE, again.

This Saturday afternoon for the Meet Market.