Thread: WTB: Nude Female Glamour Photo Sets

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

WTB: Nude Female Glamour Photo Sets

Bec-
    I am looking for Nude Female Glamour Photo Sets.

For print books and eBooks. (Not for free online galleries.)

Ever since Tumblr went from NSFW nudity to SFW, there's been a new interest in books and eBooks.

So I need 2257 Compliant glamour female nude photos for
    https://www.exoticwomenofmissnikki.com

50 images for a solo book.

I started in 2007 with my manly man site https://www.NickBaerGallery.com.
    I am open to more recent European male nudes there, too.

Sorry hon, but the two content producers that I knew of have gone out of business. Maybe other readers will know of someone, if so, please post links!

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I found a photographer selling his girl pic sets on GFY !!

Great communication and process.

I told him I know nothing about women, but that I could NOT use any images that were too sexual, genital or in-your-face, so he took those out for me!

I created a FTP account on my server, and he uploaded everything, including Docs.
    I found 3 girls with incomplete Docs, and he emailed them within minutes!

He didn't have a spreadsheet with the 2257 Columns (legal name, model name, Date of Birth, Date of Shoot, ID, Age at Shoot). That took me almost 2 hours to type from ID and Model Release, looking at one then the other.

I haven't worked with content for a while, so it was kind of fun!

Since there's 10-times more customers for girl content than guy content, it is important that I keep building the girl part of my catalog, especially now that Tumblr isn't giving all of that away for free.

Hey that's great! I assume he gave you written permission to use them in print publications ...

It has been exciting working with this Photographer, getting a couple-thousand images, plus IDs and Releases. All by FTP!

Like this guy knows what he is doing!

I have been enjoying working with content after a long while - all the while Tumblr was giving it all away for free.