I think the turnout was good, but because the Hotel added a humongous new expo space, we weren't as crowded as previous years. We could see in all directions! We could see carpet beneath our feet! And, the Meet Market grew from just Saturday for 2 hours, to also Sunday and Monday all afternoons!

The seminars were lame with poor agendas and moderators, except for the legal panel. That one rocked!

Lots of gay attendees, but almost no visible gay sponsors. Most of the Meet Market displays were for Traffic and Cams. As most of us know, most "Traffic" companies have a poor list of gay sites and creative artwork. Lots of Cams have "gay" or (better) "male" sections, but the models were half-naked skinny gals. The guys (dressed) mostly were there to talk about the "girls" on cam.

Last year was about some European Cams that weren't there this year.

CCBill was there. I've been an Affiliate since about 2007 and Client since 2010. I got to chat with Raymond, who helped me implement my sites in the beginning ~2010. Paul and Gary were there, in split shifts, since the Meet Market itself was now open for 3 days, rather than part of 1 day. Gary grew a beard, and Paul still has the most amazing expensive brown shoes.

This part of Gary's bio was news to me: "A Seattle native, his past lives include managing the Academy Awards in 1996 at the L.A. Music Center, as well as performing on Broadway as a professional actor/singer."

more...