Thread: HotMovies is Having Payment Problems, Again

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

HotMovies is Having Payment Problems, Again

HotMovies Studio and Affiliate program. Switching to Paxum in my account took seconds. However in this day and age, the $100 threshold for Paxum, is a little tougher than the $50 for ACH.

Check your SPAM folder, as I was lucky enough to check it this afternoon!

"This is an important message regarding your method of payment for your Moviedollars.com commission.

You are receiving this email because you have ACH selected as your payment method in your Moviedollars.com account.

Due to circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to make payments through the ACH method. In order to receive your payment this month, you will need to login to your Moviedollars.com account and change your payment method to one of the following options before Friday February 10, 2017.

- check
    - Paxum
    - or you could opt to rollover this months payment to next month
    If you wish to rollover to next month's payment, please email me by Friday at mike@moviedollars.com or call me at 1-800-959-MOVIE (1-800-959-6684). Consequently, If you do not change your payment method before that date, we will not be able to send your payment this month.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this month and we expect to have the issue resolved by next month.

If you need any help, please feel free to contact me.

Mike Kennedy
    Moviedollars.com
    office: 800-500-2547
    email: mike@moviedollars.com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Just got paid! I was a bit short of the $100, but got paid anyway!!

Glad to hear it all worked out!