Thread: Customer Service Issue

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

Customer Service Issue

I have a question to those who work in customer oriented companies, do you implement complaints handling software? Can a person or two handle customer's complaints or is there a need to automate tracking, categorizing and handling customer complaints?

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    I think, most companies rely on a software that can very well manage the customer complaints' investigations while ensuring compliance with a certain standard. It is a cloud based with built in workflows, tracking and automatic reminders to ensure that everything is handled effectively and in a timely manner.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidbond View Post
    I think, most companies rely on a software that can very well manage the customer complaints' investigations while ensuring compliance with a certain standard. It is a cloud based with built in workflows, tracking and automatic reminders to ensure that everything is handled effectively and in a timely manner.

I strongly agree with you, another is that one company really needs a compliance software financial services to ensure everything is monitored.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Hey, yes you are all correct with it. My brother rely on a software that handles his clients issues.

Good point!!