Thread: Paxum Easter gift?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. Luke Preston's Avatar

I Wonder? Paxum Easter gift?

Has anyone else experienced Paxum adding money to your card? I took $300 out the other day, it came off my card fine and I have the cash, but when I checked online a couple of days later, they'd added it back onto my account (and charged me $7.00 for doing so). I'm very happy to accept it, of course, but a bit worried that they might just take it back again without asking.

Never had a card company give me an ATM withdrawal back of no apparent reason.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Luke
    Many years' experience reviewing adult websites and writing gay erotica for many clients. Always available for new clients, for reviews, stories, blog post. See the website. www.gaystorycontent.com/blog

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Did you ask Ruth? ruth@paxum.com

I was disappointed that she wasn't at Internext 2017 in January in Las Vegas, but she popped up on GFY in the meantime.

I am so glad that Paxum got ACH going again! I'm lost without ACH.

No, not yet. I'll keep an eye on it and leave it there in case it gets taken back again. If it's still there in a couple of days I'll send a message.
    Many years' experience reviewing adult websites and writing gay erotica for many clients. Always available for new clients, for reviews, stories, blog post. See the website. www.gaystorycontent.com/blog

Did you find out about this deposit yet or ??

Nearly

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Did you find out about this deposit yet or ??
    Not completely, what with Easter being in the way. But I think it's nearly sorted. It looks like it might be an error at my bank here; a glitch in the matrix.

I didn't think you'd get to keep it, somehow someone F**d up!