Hello everyone!

First time posting here so I hope this is the appropriate thread, please bear with me.

My name is Eric. It's nice to meet you all!

I'm a representative of CrakRevenue, an award-winning CPA affiliate network that's been around for many years now.

Webmasters/affiliates/Media Buyers make up a good portion of our affiliates.

Our main site / link to our affiliate program is: CrakRevenue.com

We thought this forum would be the perfect opportunity to tell you all about some of our fantastic Gay niche offerings. If you have traffic, we would love to work with you.

For those not too familiar with us, we provide access to hundreds of various adult offers, both straight and gay, all under one platform. Affiliates who join our program can promote as many offers as they wish at any time, and receive a payout all in one payment/check.

Our methods of payment are:
Check, Paxum, Payoneer (now known as FirstChoicePay), and Wire payment.
- Our minimum payout is $100. The minimum for wire is $500.

I'd like to put a spotlight on the 50+ Gay offers/sites you can promote at our network. We even just rolled out a thing called a "Gay Smartlink" which is a truly fantastic all-in-one solution via 1 link. You send traffic to it, and we dispatch your traffic to the top Gay-specific offer currently the best performing.

Anyone who joins our program can easily see all of our offers if you have a CrakRevenue account:
Offers > Niche > Gay > Apply Filter

Please let me know if anyone has any questions at all!

I'm available on Skype for any inquires should you have any! ( Skype: Crak_Eric )

Thanks you all so much!

Best regards,
Eric from CrakRevenue