Thread: Open Invitation to Cybersocket Pride Mixer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

Open Invitation to Cybersocket Pride Mixer

Hi All!!

I just wanted to invite you to our Annual Pride Mixer is coming up on Friday, August 25th, 2017, 8PM-Midnight. The location is TBD in the next couple of days. This event is open to all adult industry professionals and will be a great networking opportunity with good music, an open bar, hors d'oeuvres, and your industry peers. It's not specifically a gay party, the purpose is to mingle in a relaxed West Hollywood location. A Facebook Event Page is set up to RSVP go to: Cybersocket Pride Mixer it's an open event!

This will be a B2B event leading into a B2C opportunity during the DTLA Proud Festival on August 26th-27th, 2017. We have openings at all levels of sponsorship! As an added benefit, your sponsorship will include a press release, newsletters to our surfer list, blasts to our Facebook and Twitter, and inclusion into 1100 gift bags to be given out during the mixer and at our booth during pride. Let me know today if you have any interest in sponsoring so we can start promoting your company today!

We also are opening pre-sales for sponsorship of the 18th Annual Cybersocket Awards taking place Monday, January 15th, 2018! Nominations will go live in August with voting taking place until December 1st, 2017 giving you months of pre event advertising!

Thanks for stopping by to let our readers know about the event!

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

Pride Mixer Invitation

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Thanks for stopping by to let our readers know about the event!
    It's my pleasure. Anyone who will be in the LA area and is part of our industry is welcome to come by for free drinks etc. ;-) Can I email you the RSVP link to post here? My account cannot post the URL to the FB page.

just write it out: http:// etc and I'll pick it up and post it as a link

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    facebook(dot)com/events/118981495376091