But certainly not new to the adult industry. In fact, I have been working with affiliate programs for about 19 years now and have seen a lot come and go. I started with phone sex many years ago and moved to websites as a way of self-promotion. Yes, I am female, but I do hope you don't hold that against me. I have always loved working with the male body - the way the light catches those rippling muscles... sorry, I got sidetracked.

I currently have a network of 13 niche TGPs (including gay and shemale), plus a general link list, and a new gay hybrid tube site. I call it hybrid because it does include clips from sponsors as well as a few scraped videos to start with and I do give links back to the sponsors. I love the challenges of working with the gay sponsors, and work hard to build at least a dozen new galleries a week if not more. I find the content to be of a higher quality and a lot more fresh than the other adult niches.

I believe there is room in the industry for all of us - link lists, tube sites, TGPs. My sites don't make huge money but they more than pay for themselves plus I do enjoy them. I am always looking for other link lists and TGPs to submit my galleries to as well as great sponsors. I really look forward to being an active member of this board and learning from everyone here.