Thread: PAXUM Closing USA Personal Accounts

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

PAXUM Closing USA Personal Accounts

https://www.xbiz.com/news/232823/pax...sonal-accounts

DOLLARD-DES-ORMEAUX, Canada — Paxum, the e-wallet payment platform, has decided to discontinue servicing U.S. personal accounts.

The shit is going to hit the fan tomorrow!

Huge ass discussion on GFY, http://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-pr...-accounts.html

My card expired in Dec. and I didn't get a new one yet and they don't even show my card money as being available to transfer to someone with a Business, non USA, account holder.

This is from RuthB, (a Paxum rep) on GFY

To clarify, only USA Personal Account-Holders are affected.

We have been listening to your feedback, and as a result we have decided to extend the deadline by 48 hours to Friday, January 12th at 10:01am ET. We hope this helps make the transition a little easier for you.

All USA Personal Account-Holders accounts will be closed effective January 12th, 2018 at 10:01 ET.

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    My account got upgraded to "Business" in < 48 hours, and I was able to keep my email address, so I had to do no changes on the Programs that I set up to be paid by Paxum.

Odd thing: Paxum was at the XBIZ show 2 weeks ago, but not at InterNext last weekend!