Thread: TES Lisbon - I'm going!

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

TES Lisbon - I'm going!

I'm going to TES Lisbon! March 2-5. https://www.theeuropeansummit.com/ Free registration for webmasters (Affiliates).

I've been to TES Prague. Andreas puts on the very best of the shows. I always wanted to go to the Sitges show, but never could swing it.

So now it is in Lisbon, which I am eagerly anticipating.

I had a great time at InterNext 2018 in Las Vegas, followed by a day at the AVN consumer show. Last September, I went to the AVN Amsterdam show, XBIZ Berlin and TES Prague.

So much fun meeting people in person!

I've posted my photos from all of the shows in other threads here.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Of the three September shows, Andreas' TES Prague was absolutely the biggest, with the most attendees. (Each show had its own value and high points).

One of the reasons why I spent December in Bucharest, was because I met some interesting colleagues from Bucharest at TES Prague in mid-September. I learned about Cryptos, and started dabbling in BitCoin, Ethereum and LiteCoin.

The big take-away from all three September shows was the upcoming UK Age Verification law. I met all 6 of the companies that will be doing age verification, and sharing data amongst each other so that users - and sites - will only need to verify once. MojoHost is teaming up with AVSecure.com, to make it easier for MojoHost client sites to get it done.

I got set up on MojoHost these past 2 weeks, and now I'm just waiting on AVSecure.com to guide me through the next steps.

There's also some EU rules coming up about Data Privacy with websites, which I hope to finish up on, as well.

Probably, most of the Traffic sites will be there. I'm also hoping to visit with more of the Live Cam sites. Especially the ones that work with amateur models.