Thread: TES Lisbon Cascais was an Amazing Weekend

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

TES Lisbon Cascais was an Amazing Weekend

Sorry I'm late in posting, but have been busy with travel. 4 days in Lisbon, now London.

IMG_0245 Oitavos.jpg IMG_0158 schedule.jpg

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Later, Sunday afternoon. Before this, there were so many people, you couldn't see the forest for the trees.

IMG_0222.jpg
    IMG_0228.jpg

I've been to the TES Prague show twice. The Sept 2017 event was the most amazing show experience to date. TES Lisbon Cascais show last weekend came close! The TES shows attract even more European representatives than the American shows.
    IMG_0200.jpg

There were also a lot of parties, but I stayed at a different hotel, and needed to be concerned about transportation. If I can earn an extra $600 in time for next year, I might stay at the host hotel.