Thread: First Choice is Gone

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

First Choice is Gone

First Choice Bank is gone. The bank behind the First Choice Pay accounts and MasterCard.

The funds already on your First Choice Pay MasterCard are good to spend... there won't be any new loads from programs.

For me, that about 1-2 dozen programs that I am an Affiliate of, accumulated since 2009 with the advent of Payoneer.

There are several threads about this on GFY. This is the most relevant:
    https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-p...1#post22251208

The threads started with someone complaining the other day about Paxum this and that, but the problem is upstream from Paxum, with First Choice Bank. Which affects First Choice Pay accounts and MasterCard.

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    This hits me the hardest as an Affiliate and Studio content producer, with the first program that led me to using Payoneer/First Choice Pay in the first place: XTube.

I was expecting my most current XTube pay period payout on April 6th. Yesterday, First Choice Pay told me nothing is wrong. Today, First Choice Pay Bank is closing.

None of these are American, US-based, so we can't blame it on SESTA (like the backpage website) or the current chaotic administration.

No confirmation if Paxum is back to normal, or if portions are still affected.

Ruth @ Paxum wrote a long reply, covering a lot of stuff. In the thread https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-p...usiness-2.html on page 2.

The whole thread is valuable. Paxum created additional options long ago, so it is good to stick with Paxum.

This caused me to spend a lot of time in April, re-arranging payment methods for all of my Affiliate accounts.

Many now offer Direct Deposit (US ACH, EU IBAN), so I got rid of any intermediary cards for those that do.

Most offer Paxum. So for the programs that don't offer Direct Deposit, all are set to Paxum. A handful offer PayPal.

Lots of work.

I began, in earnest, being an Affiliate of programs, in 2005 with AEBN and HotMovies (plus a couple that have died).

I have about 5 dozen in total now... I favor Programs that process through CCBill. I selectively also promote Programs that pay on their own, with huge thresholds.

I did get a payout the other day, Direct Deposit, to a Bank of mine that I used heavily back to about 2006.

The description on my Statement: DEPOSIT FROM 21002-DIR DEP

I can't place it! I can't find Programs where I am still using that Bank. And, I have never received a deposit with that description, or parts of that description, going back to 2006!