Thread: Hello from England!

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Hello from England!

Hello from Northampton, England! Here for a week or 2, then going up to Birmingham. (Was in Bristol for a week, to shoot with an old Friend!)

Out of courtesy, I should ask if other GWW members are in the area between Northampton and Manchester.

Trains are great, and I like to travel. nickbaerhollywood@gmail.com

GWW Community Member
    Welcome to the forum

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I'm still in the UK, now in Cardiff, Wales.

I am working on Prague again, Bucharest, again. Maybe as early as July, but for sure by September. (As a US Citizen, I can be in the UK for 180 days, which would be Sept 1.)

Prague is Schengen. As a US Citizen, I can be in Schengen for 90 days. Maybe July-August-September, or September-October-November.

Spent 2 months with GWW member Bregot in Warsaw in 2009. And 3 months with a friend of CP4Men in Prague in 2011. All the rest of my trips have been on my own.

I am open to contact from GWW members in Schengen, to see if I should visit the other big cities in Schengen - what most of us think of as Europe!

Been here since 2005. Actually 2004, but somehow the name changed, or there was a switch of some kind.