I went last year, and everything said below is true:

We are very excited about this year’s 14th anniversary of Webmaster Access Amsterdam (WMA) show, taking place from September 7-10th, 2018 at Double Tree by Hilton and we want you to join us! WMA is the largest European Industry Event and our attendees are the Industry decision makers that matter.

As an Affiliate, Studio or Model your badge is free! Just go to HERE and register!

I especially want to extend an invitation to meet with you personally. If you will let me know the best time to fit a meeting into your schedule, I would like to give you show details, introduce you to other attendees, and let you tell me what you need to make the most out of this event.

If you would like to stay, where the industry stays, book a room at our show hotel HERE!

Please don’t hesitate to contact me via email at Kat@AVN.com or via Skype: rosen.mia. I’m here to answer any questions and help with WMA registration, hotel reservations, business meetings, transportation….anything you may need!

I hope to hear back from you to schedule a time to get together during WMA and look forward to meeting you!