Thread: The September Trade SHows

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

The September Trade SHows

I went last year, and everything said below is true:

We are very excited about this year’s 14th anniversary of Webmaster Access Amsterdam (WMA) show, taking place from September 7-10th, 2018 at Double Tree by Hilton and we want you to join us! WMA is the largest European Industry Event and our attendees are the Industry decision makers that matter.

As an Affiliate, Studio or Model your badge is free! Just go to HERE and register!

I especially want to extend an invitation to meet with you personally. If you will let me know the best time to fit a meeting into your schedule, I would like to give you show details, introduce you to other attendees, and let you tell me what you need to make the most out of this event.

If you would like to stay, where the industry stays, book a room at our show hotel HERE!

Please don’t hesitate to contact me via email at Kat@AVN.com or via Skype: rosen.mia. I’m here to answer any questions and help with WMA registration, hotel reservations, business meetings, transportation….anything you may need!

I hope to hear back from you to schedule a time to get together during WMA and look forward to meeting you!

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Followed by the XBiz show.

Sep 9-12 | Catalonia Berlin Mitte
    Join an international group of industry pros and newcomers for cutting-edge insights, networking activities and exclusive special events.

http://www.xbizberlin.com/

I went to it last year, and posted photos. Scroll down.

And then the BIG show http://www.theeuropeansummit.com/

14-17 SEPT. 2018 PRAGUE

Vienna House Diplomat Hotel

MEET UPS DURING TES AFFILIATE CONFERENCE

It’s going to be busy in Prague during TES. To help you get in easier contact with your industry colleagues we’ve arranged a series of targeted Meetups so you can kick start your networking. This time we will have the following Meetups scheduled:
    Online Dating Industry Meetup
    Paysite Meetup
    Live Cam Meetup
    Crypto Currency Meetup
    Online Nutra Industry Meetup
    Online Gaming & Gambling Meetup
    eCommerce Meetup

The Meetups are on Saturday and Sunday (14 & 15 September). You can see the details on our schedule.

NO LESS THAN 8 KEYNOTE SPEECHES DURING TES

Packed with seminars and 8 keynotes, the TES Affiliate Conference schedule is brimming with knowledge, diversity and dynamism. We’ve even tailored some seminars in Russian, Italian and Czech to assist everyone in having a super learning experience in Prague. Have a look at the schedule, we’re excited (and not done yet!!).

OVER 120 EXHIBITORS

Starting with Meet Market madness on the 14th, TES Affiliate Conference Prague has well over 120 exhibitors that you can meet during the event. Pass by their meet market tables, join them in their business lounges or connect with them during the many networking events.

In 2017, I went to InterNext Las Vegas, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague.

In 2018, I went to InterNext Las Vegas, TES Lisbon, and next month I will be at TES Prague every minute they're open.