Thread: Gay Traffic

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!

Gay Traffic

Is there still a thing as reliable sources that can provide DECENT traffic hits for gay websites?
    I've been out of the loop for the most part for the last 8 years or so due to health issues. But now see myself getting more and more involved. So Hi to Bec (designed my first site..gayclassic.com!) and others who remember me!

And if you can provide a source for traffic that you use and like, it would be appreciated!

So Hi to Bec (designed my first site..gayclassic.com!)
    Well I am thrilled to know that your health has improved. That site goes back a whole lotta years! I'd say it's way over due for an upgrade, but I wouldn't be able to do it due to my own health issues.

As to the traffic question ... good question, and I don't have any answers for it. Perhaps some of our other GWW readers can point us both to whatever is being done to attract traffic. TGPs - where to submit them?, blogs, circlejerks, etc etc

I did find a lot of listings for TGP using google search: https://www.google.com/search?q=TGP+...firefox-b-1-ab

Now the thing is to go thru their lists and find the ones actually accepting submissions!

Well I have found one that still accepts webmaster submissions... Krawl.com.

Krawl is the industry-oriented submission system for Pichunter.com and Cliphunter.com that allows you submit photos and videos to our network and get traffic to your sites. Submission accounts are currently free. If you would like to signup, please visit the Signup Page.

And TheHun is still very much alive ... but you better have your site in A+ condition, on a server that can handle the traffic and you aren't limited by how many mb's get used before making a submission.

And anyone reading this ... Follow The Rules! Each TGP site has certain submission criteria, read it carefully and make sure your TGP meets the requirements. (File sizes, pic sizes, number of pics, number of outbound links, etc)

Thanks for the info Bec. Yeah..that site IS an oldie goldie..but I think since it always LOOKED classic to me, was part of it's charm.
    I'm sorry to hear you are having some health issues. Sincerely hoping you are handling them well!
    Oh totally lost track of Luke. Last time I heard ANYTHING from him, they had moved to Brazil. Do you know if they are still there?

Thanks!
    Doug

Oh, they left Brazil pretty much a month after they got there. They were in a gated neighborhood but someone was still able to break into the house while they were away and pretty much stole everything and drove away in a truck. And nobody saw nuttin' of course

They now have their second home in Costa Rica (after selling the first one they built). Luke is pretty much out of the adult biz and has a couple of websites he's selling stuff on. Tropical Tees He's doing the designs.

Appreciate it. Thanks for the info!