Thread: Hey guys, Here is the latest on Gay Forum for The Phoenix Forum 2019 >>> Pride. No

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

Hey guys, Here is the latest on Gay Forum for The Phoenix Forum 2019 >>> Pride. No

The Gay Forum. Only at this event does 'separate but equal' have a place. Since 2006, CCBill has worked to ensure that The Phoenix Forum is inclusive and welcoming, joining every segment of the industry to do business together. Our serious focus and commitment on the participation, commitment and respect for our ultra-important gay market community, has been the foundation of the safe, welcoming environment called the Gay Forum at The Phoenix Forum.

You will find a broad mix of all segments in the gay industry, including online broadcast platforms, award-winning directors, iconic paysites, creative production, stalwart service providers, and other industry leaders. Throw a mob of sexy models into the mix for some diversity and you have the Gay Forum.

Fun, Fabulous, and Family
    We are excited to again present the central hub of the Gay Forum, the Gay Spot, the hot spot for schmoozing, laughing, dishing and hanging with ‘family’ - with an open bar hosted by our friends at JustFor.Fans. But this year, we crank up the networking with a new micro-expo environment to showcase our best. On the first busy day, we are excited to kick off the weekend with all of our boys on the veranda at the Happiest-Place-on-Earth Welcome Party on Thursday evening.

For nighttime fun, every night will be booked. On Thursday, join Morgan and his stars at the open air Rula Bula patio, at the wildly popular Cybersocket Party and after a long busy day on Friday, keep checking in on the website for more info on the Friday Night Heat event. And after spending Saturday at the pool, show off your glow at the VOYEUR Community Awards, where we say thanks to some of our community talent.

During the days, Pool Day Saturday is back, with models and lots of skin (and sunscreen) in the Arizona sun. Or you can expand your mind, and sit in on the Industry Expert Roundtable, with visionaries musing on the current trends in the industry, the gay community at large, and what to look for in the future.

Get Your Gay Out There
    We have a number of sponsorship options specific to reaching the gay market, with hosted bars, special events and custom options. Got an idea? Drop us a line and let's be creative.

Read more about the Gay Forum at The Phoenix Forum, presented by CCBill.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    My Team and I may be in attendance at next years show

Should be a fun time, TPF were always the better shows for networking and business opportunities.

I will reach out to someone at CCBill over the next few months about a potential sponsorship opportunity too.

Lee

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I got approved!

Now, I need to look for the date. Not "A" date, but "the" date!