Thread: We have two great pre-show event planned at The Phoenix Forum on Wednesday, March 27t

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

We have two great pre-show event planned at The Phoenix Forum on Wednesday, March 27t

Space is still available to play in The Phoenix Forum 15th Annual Charity Golf Tournament, presented by X2K, at the beautiful Ocotillo Golf Club. The event benefits the ASACP and offers lots of contents, giveaways and surprises on each hole. To register or sponsor this fun event, please visit: http://www.webmastergolftour.com/2019phoenixforum.html .

The fun continues Wednesday evening with competition, dinner, drinks, networking and racing at the YNOT Grand Prix, sponsored by YNOT.com at the Octane Raceway in Scottsdale. To see the track and get more details on the YNOT GP events please visit: http://www.ynotgp.com/events.php

Everyone is welcome to join these events – to learn more about Wednesday at The Forum, please visit: https://www.thephoenixforum.com/tpfnews

Sounds like some really fun activities! .... I just hope the ASPCA isn't giving away free puppies at the 18th hole!! It'll be a bitch trying to hide them in the hotel ...

jk

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Irma - Someone needs to reward Bec for her 16 years of work on this Forum, and take her to Phoenix!

16 years?!?!?? Damn, where'd the time go.

And Nick, we've had this discussion about my traveling. No can do right now. But thanks for thinking of me

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Here's important good news:

Come see us HOT MOVIES at the Phoenix Forum
    The staff at HotMovies and MovieDollars are looking forward to seeing everyone in attendance at the upcoming Phoenix Forum. Danny, Justin, and I will arrive on the afternoon of Thursday, March 28 and will be available to meet through Saturday, March 30. If you would like to schedule a time to meet with us, please contact me to make the arrangements.
    Mike Kennedy
    800-959-MOVIE
    mkennedy@guesswho.com
    I've been with HotMovies since June 2005! That's just shy of 14 YEARS! I have 500 movies online with HotMovies!

As an Affiliate, you can promote all of my Titles - hardcore and softcore:

The entire DudeLodge.com catalog of #oral #anal #massage with happy ending #VOD on #GayHotMovies
    https://www.gayhotmovies.com/studio/...ge/?vod=111638

Non-sexual nude male titles on GayHotMovies & HotMovies For Her
    https://www.gayhotmovies.com/studio/...111638,1,hm_rs Make your own fun!

How did I learn of HOTMOVIES? In summer of 2004, there was a version of this Forum, and a fellow from Florida came on offering 3rd Party service to put our movies on HOTMOVIES, AEBN and X On Demand. I sent him a few DVDs, then heard nothing. Still nothing all Winter. Finally in about May 2005 I called the number I had, and some office crew answered, and said they hadn't seen him for a while!

So, I called HOTMOVIES, AEBN and X On Demand, told them about it, and all three extracted me from that other company, and set up my own studios, on my own starting in June. Studios and Affiliate. Almost 14 YEARS ago!

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Ah Bec! I was going to ask you to go with me! I think we would make one HOT couple! Just think of the paparazzi flashing their camera bulbs as we roll of the airplanes in our wheel chairs! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Mansized View Post
    Ah Bec! I was going to ask you to go with me! I think we would make one HOT couple! Just think of the paparazzi flashing their camera bulbs as we roll of the airplanes in our wheel chairs! !!
    Has anybody mentioned that you're crazy lately? LOL

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Lately? Lol!!

Bec - In 2016, my Gluten Intolerance allergy flared up after eating chocolate chip cookies made with Oats! They pushed me through two Airports in wheelchairs! And electric Carts!

The important thing to me, is anytime someone comes on here to promote their Trade Show, the first thing they should say is that they want to (personally) invite Bec, all-expenses-paid! Air flight, connecting taxi, hotel, food!

And, every Trade Show is great, and important parts of the adult industry.